A way for our friends and family to keep up with the Cook family, David, Amber, Gracie, and Anastyn (don't forget Callie, Banner, Loki, Modo, and Boo-boo! ) Here you will find the details of our lives, from the mundane boring bits to the most exciting. I hope to use this as a way for grandparents, aunts and uncles, and friends to feel like they are a part of our everyday lives!
Monday, March 29, 2010
SUMMER IN TEXAS!!!! Who's with me?!
Too all.... take note... Amber, Gracie, and Anastyn have booked their trip to the Lone Star State for the Summer! Can't wait! Originally we planned to go for 7 weeks, but had to cut it back to 6 instead. Oh well, we will still have a blast! We leave NC on June 5th and fly into DFW at 4:30 in the afternoon... who's picking us up?! :) We leave Texas on July 17th to head back and spend the rest of the summer with David, (you know he is going to be soooooooo sad to have my JEEP and his motorcycle all to himself for 6 weeks!) I'm a little jealous that he is going to get more top off JEEP time than I am! Boo. Anyway, let the countdown begin! 10 weeks til we set foot in the greatest state ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea Amber! Can't wait to get to spend some time w/ya'll. I love the blog - keep us informed!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait even that long to see you. Maybe I can sneak up to NC sometime in May. :)
ReplyDelete:) I would love that!!
ReplyDelete