I made it through the week and it wasn't that bad. Well okay, I did share 1 Coke with the kids at the movies b/c I wasn't paying 4 bucks for a bottle of water. We don't go the movies that often so I don't foresee that being a huge problem. We took the girls to see Oceans, the new Disney Earth movie. It was really good! Anastyn got pretty antsy, but Gracie really enjoyed it.
We had planned to go camping this weekend, however overcast skies drove us to have a chill weekend at home instead. (Which we all probably needed.) Our friends the Lanham's are moving to our neighborhood. Jess, Charlie, Jayden, Lily and the Peanut roasting in the oven. Jess has been my safety net around here, and Jayden is one of Anastyn's best friends. It is really nice that I can now just walk her across the park for playtime. Charlie is deploying next month, so I'm glad that Jess will be close. Anyway.... we went to dinner with them Friday night at a local BBQ restaurant called "Smoky Bones." We had to get in one more "grub" with Charlie before he leaves. At the end of dinner, Anastyn comes to me crying that her throat hurts. I was trying to figure out what was wrong with her when all of a sudden she starts up-chucking!! SERIOUSLY??? Luckily there was a brown paper "bone bag" and I was able to avoid any real mishap. After calming her down, (outside so as not to gross out anymore customers!) She tells me "daddy was feeding me the stuff off of his drink" What the heck? The ice? Nope. The salt off of his margarita glass! AND the lime! I think she ate a little too much of it. Apparently it was the lime that put her over the edge. Silly daddy!
Saturday the kids played and David and I relaxed and then we went to the movie and the grocery store. I hadn't been to the grocery in over 2 weeks! OUCH! lol :)
Now off to get dinner going, baths, and early to bed. Gonna be a long week!
BAD d.cook. What is he thinking????
ReplyDeleteBTW, I deleted my fb account. just fyi. :) love you.
REALLY??? I'm so sad! I'm not jumping on THAT band wagon! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeletejust for a little while. :)
ReplyDelete